Had a really good time with her 😄
6VAFUJX.jpg
Puffin Browser also good

Dex-chan lover
Did author forget
Internet-Explorer chan?
Well... we still got Chrome.

Dex-chan lover
Did you know that: "www.mangadex.org" and "mangadex.org" point to 2 different addresses on the DSN server?

Dex-chan lover
I've never had Chrome installed on my PCs. With Edge switching to the Chrome engine, and Edge being an integral part of Windows, I guess I'll have the engine installed whether I wanted it or not, but still not the actual browser.

Wow, this has turned from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome and memes... Well I'm not complaining

Dex-chan lover
TBH I don't really care about the privacy data invasion or whatever shit Google is pulling. Like what they gonna do, use my 3D nude ero figure search history to do some statistics? I use Chrome because it's optimized for me, convenient and simple to use. Only part that sucks is that it really eats up the ram usage but I got spare so yeah.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus It's all fun and games until we get our own Chinese style social credit system and all the hentai you've ever seen is retroactively associated with your ssn. U_U Just typing "3d nude ero figure" will be enough to get banned from public transit.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, with even Edge switching to Chromium it seems, only Firefox seems to not be based off of a Chromium platform among the major browsers. I switched from Chrome to Firefox for 90% of my browsing needs, and it doesn't just work as well for what I do, it works better.

Group Speed Dial in particular works for me better than any speed dial program in Chrome for instance.

Users who are viewing this thread