Interval Zero

*Spoilers galore*
This made me legit mad. The athletic dude was not off to a great start with how he just starts visiting Kadokura's room every night to make-out, all the while never providing any explanation or reasoning. Then he keeps on butting into Kadokura's issues, only to basically say "You're such an idiot! Just stop being an idiot!". And he acts like he's the victim when Kadokura gets mad. If you have so much time to get angry about him not noticing your feelings THEN TELL HIM WHAT YOU'RE FEELING. Overall, I probably would've liked it if the athletic dude just didn't exist.

the athletic guy is so annoying. he's so fucking inconsiderate and what people mean by 'men doesn't deserve rights'. BECAUSE HE'S AN ASS. this is one of few times that i hate ml so much i wanna drown him into river.
the translator is good, but the whole story?? i don't like it. i pity mc so much.

The ml is such a brat, but I guess he acted the way he did because he was jealous and frustrated, so he put the some anger on mc which is just stupid. The mc is the only one in the house deserves love. The two I hate most in this story are the father and that asshole ichi something 😡

Users who are viewing this thread