Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Progression of what ? We barely see Inugami.... AGAIN. That's not helping we get one chapter every 2 or 3 months so it's very infuriating to wait this long to not see those twos antics.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I’ll take whatever progress I can get, the fact that Neko is acknowledging the fact that she would want a more intimate relationship is a step, not a huge one, but still a step.

Dex-chan lover
LUL. I forgot this series existed.

Yep, it's as horny as I remember.

Dex-chan lover
@EggsNRice Which is btw like a big swing form last chapter where she didn't even acknowledge Inugami and instead fawn over Aki.

Group Leader
@Lilliwyt I check the comments, you know. You realise part of the reason chapters still come out so slow is you?

Like, if you were ever enjoying this, I'd want to get this out faster to you. Inugami is a concentrated series with a lot of text and a particular translation style. It's a lot of work to just instantly get, like... you being upset about it.

It's a niche series. I like working on it because I like it, and there's a healthy amount of people out there who do so too. I don't like working on it because sometimes, you really don't make me feel happy that I did it.

Dex-chan lover
Like, if you were ever enjoying this, I'd want to get this out faster to you.

And i'm trying to enjoy it but the slow releases don't help building hype or enjoyment so it's a vicious circle here. it's going nowhere for both parts. Trust me, i like this series and i'd liked to read it but now it's more complicated.

I don't like working on it because sometimes, you really don't make me feel happy that I did it.

How it's even my fault ? I barely comment here. And even my comments was barely about the releases. I mean, yeah i commented about the slow releases but that's just stating the obvious.

Can't really get why i'm getting blame for that.

@EmeliaK THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!

I love this series, I was absolutely crushed that the anime was so short, reading this manga series even with the slow releases, this has been one of main series I anticipated throughout the years.
I’m glad to see others enjoy this series as much as I do!

Dex-chan lover
@EmeliaK I mean, even if you get profoundly sad as people comment on the slow pace of translation, big thanks for still keeping on with it!

Love it a whole bunch and how unabashed it is with it's stuff.

@EmeliaK 💖💖💖 Ty for the hard work. Personally, love the gay cuteness regardless of frequency ^^

We can’t let Tamaki see Aki, she will do whatever she can as the Yuri Queen to get her, also omg Torao and ryuuzaki were fucking on the side, but they won’t date each other? Or at least not openly??

Dex-chan lover
@EmeliaK I love this series, so I'm just glad to have translations. Thank you so much for providing them for us all!

@JoonLegacy I agree, the shortness of the anime was a travesty. It was so good! At least we have these manga translations to continue enjoying the series and for that I am ever grateful.

Nekoyama was so adorable getting flustered after walking in on the two of them. And I like to see Nekoyama wanting that intimacy at the end. Cute fun chapter, though I want more interactions of Nekoyama and Inugami.

Don't care how long it takes I'll continue to enjoy this series. I like the pacing as it drags out the series before it'll eventually end and fade into obscurity.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy every time we get a new chapter. Releases were more frequent when scanlation started, but it doesn't bother me. I can't complain about not having enough to read. And the series ended, so we are making progress towards the end.

Double-page supporter
Man, the whole cast is full of horny animals.

Thank you for the chapter, I'm always happy to see more of this series!

Dex-chan lover
"Sure wish I was being done", someone's thoughts are leaking.

Thanks for the translation. I love this series.

Users who are viewing this thread