Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I don’t even know what’s going on anymore. Every chapter I read leaves me only more confused

Double-page supporter
So I thought this story was about Inugami and Nekoyama (name sp?) but it just seems Inugami flirts with everyone BUT Nekoyama now and Nekoyama is barely in the story to the point I was kinda surprised to see her in this chapter or that she even remembers Inugami.

Dex-chan lover
I crave more Nekoyama/Inugami moments, but still another enjoyable chapter. Thanks for the update. :)

Dex-chan lover
No, Inugami. This is the crossover no one knew they wanted until they got it.

And once again this series confirms itself as "that series the author makes to blow some steam from the stress of her other serializations"

Dex-chan lover
@Stonewolfe Like, i know last chapter was 2 month ago but it's still one chapter ago and it was a chapter about them and end up with a kiss.

Dex-chan lover
Why do all the commenters keep talking about things "happening" in this manga? I mean, sure, now and then, maybe something will happen to happen, but that's hardly the point.

It blows my mind that we're 38 chapters in and people still complain about 'progress' and whatnot, like this is an actual romance with a plot or something.

This was the cutest chapter ever. Their bond is honestly relatable. when you're friend with someone for so long even the most annoying thing just sometimes became the most endearing yet headache inducing thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread