Inukai-san Chi no Oshikake JK - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird to see this artstyle with a non-H story but it is definitely welcome

Dex-chan lover
Hold up a sec, it says on the title menu, "publication 2020".

Yet when I checked the raws, it only has 13 chaps.

How slow is this work to update? Kind of seems that this is a side work this author does on a whim sometimes when they are not doing hentai works.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve had 3 dogs each one has a different reaction. The first one loved baths and would jump into the bath tab even if the bath
Wasn’t meant for them, the second hated the water and would stand Absolutely still being completely petrified. And the last one would just run away ajd once we caught her she would keep jumping out. In the end she would end up getting us covered in more water than us her.

Thanks everyone over at Vanguard for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Hold up a sec, it says on the title menu, "publication 2020".

Yet when I checked the raws, it only has 13 chaps.

How slow is this work to update? Kind of seems that this is a side work this author does on a whim sometimes when they are not doing hentai works.
Seems like so, last update was 27/05/2022 so more than a year without any release at all I think?

Group Leader
TL here. The pun I wanted to make there was that Komugi used to be a shiba-inu, and so he was tryna "dodge that doge". Sadly it got altered in the final version. :p

Dex-chan lover
I’ve had 3 dogs each one has a different reaction. The first one loved baths and would jump into the bath tab even if the bath
Wasn’t meant for them, the second hated the water and would stand Absolutely still being completely petrified. And the last one would just run away ajd once we caught her she would keep jumping out. In the end she would end up getting us covered in more water than us her.

Thanks everyone over at Vanguard for the translation.
my dog hates bath more than anything:nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread