Inuyashiki

Aggregator gang
It turned weird half way. Where did the uncle go when that boi went around killing the net jerks and polices?

Contributor
Is the translation really difficult to understand or is it really supposed to be like that? Reads like complete trash to be honest.

Small review with a lil bit of spoilers(? I'd call it that, I think so). Overall - 6/10.

That's preeety bad, I'd say. Story is off, many things are not sticking together. Characters are weird. It's like, the author wanted to make it serious, but it has turned out bizarre at some point. Nevertheless this story had a lot of potential, you could've add so much to it. Aliens, explanation of the mechanisms inside Inuyashiki and Hiro, etc. etc. The reactions of citizens are bizarre too. They are literally being murdered by some not-human unit, and they don't treat him like one. People aren't surprised at all. Still, manga is a 1000 times better choice than anime with the really weird CGI at some points. I gave it 6/10, it's just fine to give it a shot. Pretty fast read and you can get a little bit fun of it. And the art is amazing, I got to give the author a point for that. I'd say it's a good read for someone who doesn't know what to do with his spare time. Also, I am always reviewing depending on the overall state of a certain piece of art, and that means that I might like this manga, but I'd like to point out some flaws that are sticking with it. And these flaws are pretty damn big.

Users who are viewing this thread