Invincible After 100 Years of Seclusion

Dex-chan lover
Later translations killed it for me. It borders badly edited MTL status.

also the mc essentially becomes invincible within a year, the most I can rate this work as is a 6/10 but that might be higher if the translation wasn't switching terms and making the work harder to understand.

Double-page supporter
This looks like a budget version of "Top Tier Providence: Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years". I'll give it a read, but my money is on this being mediocre at best.

Double-page supporter
Bro he literally does not have a goal or anything. No girlfriend or other characters that really matter, he just keeps leveling up to the point it doesn't even feel like anything. Power system is horribly explained. Dropped at 21. Anyone can tell me what happens after?

Dex-chan lover
I remember when editors got a lot of flak for ruining and or axing some truly great series.

And now with webtoons we see what happens when they are done away with altogether.

We need editors!

Ok, as someone walk through 245 chapter in other web so i dont know the translate on managadex but im allow to say this, before c200, it is around 7.0 but funni 7.0, it is enjoyable, just chilling, not much of chinese cliche bs drama, after 200, both the plot and the translate go straight to dumpster, endless talking with no got damn progress at all, he not even advancing anymore as he is almost invincible in the world, he create a chat room for cultivator that share daily life of cultivate people for no reason and from here, author have no new idea at all, just milking that got damn chat room, what a waste

Ok, i just try to read again a few newest chapter and wtf, not only the ploy but art go terribly bad, still the same art style but u can see how the artist rush this, compare to before 200, there are almost no more texture to the art, all the angle are sharp like to save time drawing so why bother making the face round any more, this series have potential in the begin but go bad so fast

Users who are viewing this thread