Invincible Sword Domain

Dex-chan lover
Real question, how do you fix Hong Meng Pagoda errors I've tried Coconut oil and turning it off and on again, but it didn't work, do I need to buy a new dantian?

guys after reading this Hong Meng Pagoda kept stealing my stamina, fuck this manhua

Hong Meng Pagoda isn't even mentioned in the story! I wanted to read about Hong Meng Pagoda sucking energy from people but instead got somewhat nice xianxia. What a waste, if you want to read about Hong Meng Pagoda better skip this story.

Dex-chan lover
@flee0308 since you must've read it 10 days ago
care to inform me, before i make the mistake of getting invested?
@NikkiAddams you are a Russian Bot
@C3PO what is this Pagoda that keeps getting mentioned?

@MolaCola ,previous description of this was as such:
Invincible Sword Domain, Yang Ye was a disciple of the Sword Sect and was born with great fortune and bad luck. He joined the Sword Sect and studied for many years, but his energy was absorbed by the Hong Meng Pagoda. ....
That was why people joked about Hong Meng Pagoda.

Dex-chan lover
my dantian was ruined and my disappointment was immeasurable.
Where's my hong meng pagoda

@C3PO , ey buddy, where does ur profile picture come from, it looks ...interesting.

Aggregator gang
This feels super rushed like we are jumping from plot point to plot point in an effort to speed run the story there seems to be very little flow or explaination for the reason events happening

Watch Yang Ye's family get killed by some unfortunate circumstance and him becomes strong so fast his body can't take it and he becomes a god.

Users who are viewing this thread