Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 0 - Prologue

WHHHYYYYYyyyyyyy ? Does this exsiste ?
I mean , clearly from the comments people enjoy it
but was the game and all the milking of it that followed years after the original release not good enough lol ?
Capitalism !

ok ok serious question here.

whose route is the webcomic following??

This can prove to be very crucial in the final part of it
just saying...

NOOOO, I JUST GOT RID OF THE GAME, I DON'T WANT TO GET ADDICTED AGAIN!!
*looks at the hot guys*
I need to stay strong! QwQ

WHICH ROUTE

and will the ahem deeper story be explored? Seeing V right now literally pains me after finishing the game

woah it's a webcomic? that's unexpected.

i saw some people say it might be saeran's route so people wouldn't argue about the main five. also some people said that the appearance of the mc was changed so when you play the game, it still feels like you're the mc, but when you're reading the webtoon, it feels like it's a different character.

these could both be wrong though. anyway, this looks interesting, the art's very pretty, and thank you for translating <3

“Warning: Manga #46858 is not available. Contact staff on discord for more information.”
Why can’t i read it 😭😭😭😭😭
*edit* i can read it now thaaaanks!

Bet almost most ppl here played this game😂 i even reinstall last few months bcs i miss the game.. Well to be exact due to quarantine ive nothing to do lol .. I dont even know there is manhwa! Thankyou writer! Thnkyou translator!

I plan on playing this months ago but my phone broke qmq I only know all the characters here uwu. Otome Games are the best -w-

I've always liked Jumin the most, but I think Zen is growing on my a;sldkfj

@Yuki_uwu I also planned on playing this, but I didn't have the luxury of always being on my phone and connecting to the internet

I just started reading this but why does the mc have to be someone else??? It should’ve been the brown haired girl

Why does mc look different? I have no problem with it but why isn’t it the brown haired girl?

Users who are viewing this thread