Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Hana shows pic with Elizabeth the 3rd, Jumin affection increased drastically

@Chereru pretty sure it’ll be Seven for the ML since his leads into the secret ending and also if you look at the cover of this webtoon everyone is looking in another direction and he’s the only one looking at her. And idk about anyone else, but even though he hasn’t been shown much, they have put more effort with his parts I feel when they add him in, I guess to make sense for the development even though he’s being distant.

Fed-Kun's army
I have to say I love this chapter! between 7 and Jumin's route I love both!! but I think we all agreed Hana should just take Elly and have a happy ending!

Talking about honorifics: what's the difference between -ssi and -nim? Is it something like -ssi > -nim?

And the artist/author should make an extra with Vanderwood as ML: I would love that 😆

Awwe our Hana is cute too! And ooohhhh is this a sign that we're going through Seven's route? 🤞

Thanks for the update! 💖

I don't think hana will ended with someone hmm more like happy success party and helping everyone out from their problem like in every route.
But dunno. Let see until ch. 50

@Miyono-chan The honorifics "-ssi" and "-nim" basically have the same usage. It is meant to address someone formally as respect.

However, a person usually use -ssi if he or she is in equal terms with the speaker like acquaintances and such. As for -nim, we usually use this honorific if a person is of higher status than them or someone really unfamiliar to you.

Hana calls V with honorific -nim cause he is head of RFA, while she calls everyone with honorific -ssi since they are all members of RFA.

Users who are viewing this thread