Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 17

Oh, this is so cute! I really like the MC, it was the right decision to make their own instead of using the ones in the game!

Also, oof Yoosung, V, it's been a while since I heard them fight.

Hmm I still can’t tell what route we’re going with but if I were to guess at this point maybe Zen 🤔

Woow jaehee so tall
Bust after i checked her profile its 165. Pretty normal.
The mc must be 154 or smth

I still think we’re going seven’s route cause thats just what makes sense or maybe jaehee and friendship route for everyone

all I know is that I need to see my baby Saeran get a happy ending, if he does not have a route I’ll make do with seven

A lot of these scenes seem to point towards Zen even if the “canon” route is Seven in the game lol. The dude barely gets screen time. I hope he does eventually though.

At the very least they have 20 days away. We had much shorter in the gameplay 😂

I'm kind of new? in this story, I didn't play the game but I know the plot in general. My question is: are the other members really help with the organization of the party?? as far I've seen until now, it seems like Hana has to do all the job (well, Jaehee has offered her advice and so). If not... man, that sucks.

What kind of job is that? Maybe for Rika were not so difficult, but Hana is completely new in all of those things (she even count as a qualified? ) I know is just a story and all but... they didn't look like a team or party. It's like the others only give their opinions, help a little with documents and... that's all.

@Mikoychan
I can’t remember exactly, but yeah Hana is the one who has the job of organising all the guests. Since it’s the job Rika had, Hana does have to do what she did. I think the other members help in small parts of it, but Hana was the only one who organised the guests (though she never looked for them herself, other members are the ones who look for guests and then she communicates with them).
All the other members do have their own full jobs separate from party-related things as well (excluding Yoosung). In the game it wasn’t a huge deal with the party as it mostly consisted of emailing suggested guests.

Users who are viewing this thread