Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 2

OH MY GAWWWD 😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ MY BB V!!! //CRIES WATERFALLS

Dex-chan lover
chibi yoosung!!!!! 😭😭 i cant handle this im barely paying any attention to the plot lmao

i wonder if this is gonna follow any particular character route or is it gonna be a new neutral one?

Ooh so that's how it is.. I wonder if this Unknown is still the same person like from the game

This brings back so many memories. I never had the courage to delete Mystic Messenger off my phone XD. I'm literally emotionally attached to the game even though I finished all the routes, so I'm probably gonna get emotionally attached to this manhwa too.

I like how they are piecing the story together with an actual MC character. 😀
Though I wonder how they're gonna handle the routes. 🤔🤔🤔
I hope it's not gonna be a (reverse) harem.

I really like MC's design!! she's so cute! i prefer this to the default long haired brunette they give you 🥰🥰

am i the only one here who has never played the game before and has like zero idea who everyone is lol

WOW THE NOSTALGIA THAT I FELT....... i remember playing this chatroom during my sophomore year when mysme was still fairly new aaaaaa i missed this game T_T

I started to play the game again because if this xDD So nostalgic, never forget summer 2016

bro i cant believe this ... saeyoung was the first route i played back in 2016 IM IN TEARS

Aggregator gang
im screaming bc i usually use the name "Hana" for games like this.... idk how to feel loool damn am i basic?
also i just realized, don't they send pics of rika some point early on? won't hana recognize her?
chapter spoiler:
she gets to meet V so fast!! do u think V will spill the beans that rika is actually alive? i feel like he suspects that hana got rika's phone directly from her, so will he ask about that?

dude the convo was like exactly the same-- the feels are back HAHA
also DAMN V LOOKING GOOOOOD.
i literalyly cant wait til
MC and jumin's cat meet hahaha 'cause jumin is my bb and i loved that route

OMGGGGGG i love how this started off!!!!
aaaaahhh this really brings back memories i really want to download the app again now ^^
Thank you for translating!!! <3

also

sHE HAS EYES

Users who are viewing this thread