Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 2

It seems like the story is a bit different from the game? Or maybe its just my memories. Yoosung in this art style giving me a different kind of vibe, and Seven... i might go feral

Ahhhh~ this is making me wanna play the game again!

@flameshadowwolf
Only 707 (red hair) and V (mint hair) know Rika's place, the other members in grup don't know the location.
707 is in charge of the chat app security, so he can find out who installed the app and their location.
Something like that..

Somehow im feeling disturbed to read cuz i havent finished play every route yet 😅 regardless im happy to see my fav game turns to webtoon, cant wait for more updates!

Woahhhh so nostalgic! I LIKE THE WAY THEY APPROACHED IT THIS WAY!
Ughh Jimin and Zen looking good, must protect V and 707!

Cool, seems like while the chats will be similar, the story may take a completely different route. In many dating sims there are also friendship endings. MM doesn't really have those, so maybe we will get a mix of the highlights from all routes but without an actual romance aspect or Hana choosing someone (similar to the adaption of Amnesia).

I love that it's not following the exact same path as the game. With how many times I played the game, I think I would have been bored pretty darn quick if this was just a recreation of that.

The artist said that there is an official English version of this under way.
Let's all support it once it comes out~

Omg! This is so nice, i really like how its not completely like the game. It gives it a little spice

i like how this seems more real compared to the game. it's interesting :>

Fed-Kun's army
I just love how everyone is excited because Hana has eye lol !

Users who are viewing this thread