Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 2

Damn this looks hyper cool 😆
I really like the MC's style, let's see how it goes (since it looks different from the game).

Thanks for the chapter ! Is there really an official english version coming out soon ?

Also Zen baby he blessed ma eyes 😍

I started playing MM again and think I may have a theory about who this "Hana" girl is, spoilers ahead ;;
On Saeyoung's route day 5, there was a call from Yoosung mentioning how him and Saeyoung met. Saeyoung started to ask Yoosung if he wanted a drink every couple hours, so Yoosung asked what was up with him. He told him he just wanted to go to the convenience store. There was a girl working there. Yoosung asked Saeyoung if he liked her, but he was unsure if he liked her or not. One day, the girl quit, then he realized he liked her after that. im kind of bitter about this since saeyoung is my favorite

Anyway, could it be that girl is "Hana"? If I remember correctly, she worked at a convenience store or something similar. I know there is a time gap in between since Yoosung stated that they were in highschool at that time, but I think there may be a connection? "Hana" is an orphan, so its possible she took part-time jobs at that time, implying its not far off if she worked at a convenience store at that time.

What do you guys think? Maybe I'm just overthinking.. can't say for sure ^^

hmm here i am as MM fans. let's see how interesting this manhwa is. Thanks Bucci Gang 😘

I started playing MM again and think I may have a theory about who this "Hana" girl is, spoilers ahead ;;

On Saeyoung's route day 5, there was a call from Yoosung mentioning how him and Saeyoung met. Saeyoung started to ask Yoosung if he wanted a drink every couple hours, so Yoosung asked what was up with him. He told him he just wanted to go to the convenience store. There was a girl working there. Yoosung asked Saeyoung if he liked her, but he was unsure if he liked her or not. One day, the girl quit, then he realized he liked her after that. im kind of bitter about this since saeyoung is my favorite

Anyway, could it be that girl is "Hana"? If I remember correctly, she worked at a convenience store or something similar. I know there is a time gap in between since Yoosung stated that they were in highschool at that time, but I think there may be a connection? "Hana" is an orphan, so its possible she took part-time jobs at that time, implying its not far off if she worked at a convenience store at that time.

What do you guys think? Maybe I'm just overthinking.. can't say for sure ^^

I checked the call. Did you only read a few lines?
Because it's not a story how Saeyoung and Yoosung met at all. It's a story about Yoosung's high school friend who had a crush on a convenience store girl. It's also abundantly clear said high school friend isn't Saeyoung. He never studied at the same school as Yoosung too, he was sent to study overseas.

Either way, I don't think it's Hana, since that took place years ago.

Group Leader
Shiiit, this brings me back
Haven't played the game in ages, wonder how the manhwa will turn out

Guys I tried to read the chapters but it tells me that they are not available does anyone know why??
Please help me :(

Users who are viewing this thread