Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 3

ONCE AGAIN I'M GAYHEE FOR JAEHEE

@pandamom84 I thought the same when I first downloaded the game xD

@uwumis LITERALLY, WHERE IS THE DEFENDER OF JUSTICE GOD 707? DUDE I HAVE SOME HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS AND DR. PEPPER

I don't think MC would end up with anyone seeing how things are almost different from the game.
The game made us connected to the love interest by messenger,that is the main point of it.Like there are scenes where love interest was flustered meeting us in private for the first time due to Saeran's threats.I think this will explore more about Rika and Mint eye.Exploring the friendship and true ending route.I hope we could save Saeran :(.Saeran is my bb.But i think he is also beyond saving,since the another route took place at earlier timeline.All in all,let's see how the author play this out

woaaaa they all meet face to face from the beginning i’m liking this new development haha

If this gonna have an adaptive drama then wonwoo from seventeen should be jumin. They give me the same vibe, and both of them were a cat person too uwu

...how come she doesn't remember Zen? The rest I can understand but I think anybody would be able to remember such a handsome albino guy, no? 😅

Edit: forget I said anything lol: just read the next chapter and had to come back lol

Well this is batshit crazy. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one thinking that secretary was a guy 😂

Users who are viewing this thread