Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 7

This is only speculation but..
I think the author's using aspects from different routes for all different bits of information. Wouldn't be surprised if they have Jaehees route as a subplot, considering hers is just a friendship route. I think (hope) that Saeyoung is the one she'll end up with, that way the author can do the secret end storyline.
In another note:
Saeyoung be stealing my heart all over again!!!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

DAT BLUSHY BLUSHY INTERACTION/CONVO WITH SAEYOUNG

ILL TAKE DAT AS A SIGN—❤💛

Pretty sure they’re going to go with 7 being the love interest from what it seems so far and also by the cover. Everyone is looking else where, but he’s looking at her.

And yes, they are merging the routes together. I believe it’s so we get to see things about each character or for readers who haven’t played the game.

ohhh hana blushes!?? yeah that's good, keep it up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
———

I really want Hana to end with 707 ;-; If they are not going to end together... I’m crying—
They go so well together! (Even if she doesn't flirt back T-T maybe later?) This does not mean that others are not good, on the contrary! Hana/MC goes well with everyone but
707 has always got me and who has suffered the most from the rest of the RFA ... So I want 707 to deserve love. (After I want everyone to deserve love of course ;^;)

Otherwise if the story ends without ML ... I will be sad but on the other hand not. This means that she (maybe) will save everyone (maybe V but I want him to deserve a good ending!), It would be nice as an end (by mixing all the routes).

GUYS!!!
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SAYING 707'S REAL NAME
I notice lately that people keep saying the real name instead of 707 or Seven.and even if it will be revealed a bit later on but he also has a name that is
Luciel.
The real name,
Saeyoung Choi
is a spoiler for future arc that reveals more and more about his past.To respect new readers, except by putting spoiler tag or the new readers asked, please stop using it.

I'm suspecting they will go neutral and not have her with anyone but if anyone it will be Seven which of course I'm not mad about <3 but please im sending a telepathic message to the makers of this manhwa please have Hana love/save Rika so the gays can finally have the route we want 😭

AAGJUAJGUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAUHHHHHHHHHHHHH SVEE SEVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o hmy god i started fucking crying tears of joys i hate being a seven simp, he us so fucking pretty i cant take this anymore i want to HOLD HIS HAND????????
HANA. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS MAN. I WILL AND COUNTLESS OTHER SEVEN FANS WILL TOO. MOVE
cant believe im jealous of a fictional character..

Users who are viewing this thread