Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 8

i feel like literally any other character has more chemistry than zen x idkhername

i wouldn’t be surprised if zen is the ML though because the author tryna force their chemistry like:

200.gif

Target #1 Status: CAPTURED!

I feel like the author might do something similar to the game by choosing the basic route (maybe Zen) then time reverses itself then she chooses another route(other characters) this time. But then the people she chooses will sometimes remember bits and pieces about the unreversed past and call and say weird lines. That'd be a heart wrenching plot twist though T_T

@Sumatose
it really would :'). though, what if they follow up on that *theory that the fandom made.

the theory was about how seven (or saeyoung) remembered everything (how she ended up with the "characters") and mc also remembers everything; the game would reset after every love interest. with those phone calls that seven made to mc, that is, if you didn't play his route. basically, he would break the fourth wall with some of the choices made. if that was actually where this webtoon was going with, that would honestly be so sad.

IT'S OK ZEN! EVEN THO EVERYONE IS IN LOVE WITH SEVEN. I STILL LOVE YOU THE MOST! YOU'RE MY FIRST ROUTE AND STILL MY VERY FAVORITE 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So here's my opinion. I don't enjoy the story much since it likes the characters are moving on a limited space. Well, it can't be helped since this is following the story path of the original game but it such a waste and some of the readers are not that hooked since the progress are too slow and the story is limited.

@YuumeiHime same! He’s my first play through, and I got a perfect score! He’s my baby!!! It doesn’t help the simpiness that I have a soft spot for white haired anime boiis

Users who are viewing this thread