Invitation of Mystic Messenger

I like the angles of their poses in the manhwa than in game since it is more realistic amd cute!! <3 Also how they add up the details of what is really happening when the game is introducing when it is in the game.

Im actually a bit disappointed its not the default MC, loved her long hair 😄And waaaah V! He was my fav, maybe because he was the last I played :D But man they were all amazing now I just need more V, Saeran (Ray?), Jumin,Zen...aaaah good i might play again.
And now I remember I always wanted a Vanderwood route...is he gonna appear?

Who are your favorite characters?
Mine is
Saeran

What’s your favorite ending?
Mine is
Jumin bad end 2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wow idk if it's significant but 707 being absent from the "take care of us" as a romanceable character in the main story line is,, concerning
so there's that
somehow i think this manhwa will try to be very detail oriented and little details will matter quite a lot
or maybe i'm looking too deep into this lol
very excited for what's to come !! thank you tls !!

I literally was playing the game a couple of weeks ago and was about to get Zen's route until my fing phone broke. 😭😭😭 I'm so sad man.
But anyways, I don't like V, he's the real villain of the story in my opinion. He was the cause of Rika's despair and he wanted forgiveness??? How dare you. Like srsly, he didn't deserve it. In my opinion that is lolol

Whoa, didn't know they made this. Probably won't read it until it's completed. Man, I'm itching to play this again... The voices were what made me fall in love with the characters

Wait a minute....THERE'S A COMIC FOR THE GAME ??!!!
Daaaaaamn, I stopped playing in like 2018 cause I didn't like waking up every hour just to answer the phone lmao but ngl I do miss it a little bit,
....ah I actually miss this game a lot, i wanna continue where i left out....but....I AINT WAKING UP FOR SOMETHING THATS NOT REAL DAMMIT !
I thought it'd be great since we're in quarantine now but my sleep schedule is already messed up as is and I don't plan on making it worse !
(Sorry for the rant I really had to get it out lmao, I spent a year or more playing that game, a game that I really liked but my health is more important so yup. I hope they've changed it though)

OwO really interested in how it’s gonna turn out especially since it doesn’t say reverse harem

The mysmes fandom is thriving and alive in 2020 hahahahaha #SaeyoungStanRepresent

Users who are viewing this thread