Invitation of Mystic Messenger

@Aiyie2freak Ikr same! 😂😂
That would be so entertaining to watch!
And generally can someone tell me if there are major spoilers (except for the very first one at the start, i kinda knew anyways lol) in this manwha bcos i still haven't finished 707's route as well as Another story. Help a fellow MM player?

@Zylith
hmmm well if you played jahee, zen, jumin, and yungsoo u will not get much spoilers cauz u will get a good party at the end and thats it. BUT! if u played 707 route thats where the feeling train comes!! We discover that “unknown” is actually 707’s twin who is helping an evil organization after some info about a guest from rika’s apt. We also discover that rika is alive and V lied to them cauz she actually got a mental disorder and made V blind and is now helping the evil org. Also V died shot by rika POOR V!!! I didnt play V route but he will prob live in that route yeah prob....

Ahh I love the theme and how its progressing so far. I also agree with one of the comments, maybe this story is gonna follow a true end even though there is no such choice in the actual game. My theory is Hana helps each one of the members but there won't be anything romantic involved...but idk
Zen seems pretty smitten already lmaoo

Don't know if it was mentioned in a previous chapter comment's section but if you look at the cover art, 707 is looking at Hana while everyone else is smiling for the camera. Is that a hint that he is endgame?

@Eevee3 MS. Assistant is also looking at her ;)
I think they will not make the mc fall in luv with anyone since this is a webtoon and not the game and well if they choose a route some fans might not be satisfied!

@Eevee3
actually, i don't think that 707 is looking at MC. Jaehee is looking at her tho..., but that doesn't mean that 707 is less special lmao

Dex-chan lover
Huh a Mystic Messenger I only played Zen and Jumins route but this is pretty cool tough I am kinda sad they didnt use og MC.

I've played all the main story route and currently on another story for the last character.
I honestly think that seven is the real capture target because if you'veread the secret endings and finished his route, his story is much more complete and detailed compared the rest. Also being on ray's route made me believethat seven really is the true capture target

By now i think i should give up on this manhwa. Not how you guys are thinking but i think i should finish up another story before proceeding with this manhwa. I recently did 707's route and for some unfortunate reason was not able to complete it (I got a warning for illicit activities. Foolish really, i did nothing for it to say that. So i lost my progress in his route) but i saw
Vanderwood tho.
I wouldn't have really seen him if i didnt play 707's route so lucky me i didnt get spoiled. So for now, i think i should stop.

Who is ML in manhwa, in game it was based on seven's story but is it certain that it's seven too?

i just found this and i'm immediately going to love it...! so great seeing jumin and yoosung again lol

Fed-Kun's army
707 should be the male lead. Pretty sure he’s end game in the actual game. My g is sooo self aware

Can’t tell who’s endgame. I checked the raws and they get equal parts of “romance” scenes but nothing concrete. I think it might be Zen? I’m not a big fan of him but I don’t hate the guy. I personally prefer the Another routes with either V or Ray lol. If there should be an endgame, I also think it should be Seven lol.

Users who are viewing this thread