Invitation of Mystic Messenger

As much as I want for Hana to be with Seven, I can't also help wanting to see Jumin's bad route ending in this manhwa. Kyaaaa 🤭🤭🤭

Wow, way to ruin Rui as a character. What a stuck-up jerk. Chapters 13-14 were painful to read, yuck.

I need a reminder, was Rui the kind that stop e-mail you after the first failed? I remember some guest doing that, I failed him the first time I have to admit.

I really like this way of approaching guests, it is more dynamic and feels like an actual hard earn work for Mc, she gains more of a character and dept like that, unlike game MC that had most things easy handed to her regarding the party, which is understandable, she does not need a strong character because she is just a mere avatar for us.

This literally made me go download the otome game. I've been trying not to download any new ones (so I won't put money into them) but. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️😩

Double-page supporter
...Should I play this game? I've been hanging back because I'm not sure how if I could handle saying "sorry one sec, my anime boyfriend is calling me" to those around me when getting calls from these characters(They call you, right? That's what I hear at least). I seriously considered downloading it, but was struck by a vivid image of a possible future in which I accidentally pick up a call from an amorous ikemen in the middle of a math lecture.

...But if I'm in quarantine it doesn't matter, right??? Now I just gotta move out of my parents' house to eliminate all possible avenues of shame...

@greyvenn They sometimes call you after a text conversation so you don't have to worry too much. You're just listening to them and making choices. But, just know that if you missed the call, you can call them back unless they call you at different times. Then the 1st missed convo will no longer be available. You can also call them at certain times as well.

But yes, you should give this game a go. It's refreshing and different. You don't need tickets. The text comes in real time. If you to happen to miss a text convo, you can use hourglass to unlock it to talk. Otherwise, it'll just be the characters talking without you. You'll might miss some photos and party guest. How much you go in to talk in chat with them will also decide the outcome for your ending besides just getting heart points.

I've never been so immersed in an Otome game as MM. Even long after, I feel upset and miss the characters. It has a way of pulling you in and involving you that it makes you feel like you're just hanging out with friends. Kind of weird to read the manhwa now that it's out lol.

Anyone know if Bucci Gang gonna drop this? The official releases Ch.19 next week so it would be caught up with the group releases, it's hard to tell if the group drops since they don't announce it

i do love it. they do not have to do the originl MC because in the game they let you choose between pictures of MCs and they let you upload one of your own. i was mad because they did not stick to the originl MC that everyone is used to but it's grown on me. and i like the way they are telling the story 😊

I'm not sure if this got dropped or not, but I think it's being updated by someone on bato.to? (Currently up to Chapter 26)

This is the dumbest piece of work I've ever read .The story is not interesting at all ...The story of the ass to take

onsider playing the game instead lol. It got heartwarming endings and fucked-up ones too

Just remembered something funny, i once told my friend that i wanna play mystic messenger game again, she said "yeah, me too", then i said "last time play on jumin's route, now i wanna try 7's route", suddenly my friend said "whats that?"

I be like: .....srsly..?

i love the game but this story seems separate from that.. or its a super slow build up

Users who are viewing this thread