Invitation of Mystic Messenger

Just caught up with the latest chapter — chapter 39 and I was crying throughout the whole manhwa. 😭

So, MC was inlove with Zen in the early chapters but then there was a development with Luciel and I think it's a Luciel endgame. I love it tho, I'm happy with the endgame since Luciel is my favorite out all of the routes.

The art is amazing, gorgeous even! I didn't really like Jumin and Zen bcs of their art style in the game (I tend to fall in love with feminine or not that masculine characters) but bcs of this manhwa — I fell in love with Jumin hard and I appreciate Zen more!

The latest chapter is chapter 40 right now and I hope someone will translate it soon, I wish that Ray will appear in the manhwa and I've read that the last chapter is 40… I don't know if they're saying end of the manhwa or season 1 but I'm hoping the latter!

I would love to see Ray and Rika more too… that's all, I'm glad that there's a manhwa abt the game since it made it much more entertaining! Thank you to all who was involved in making this manhwa and to all those who translated it too!

Edit: Sigh, chapter 40 is the last chapter for this manhwa… too bad, unlike the game, the mahwa is much more short and there's so many things unexplained… I did hope that there will be a season 2 but I guess there won't be. Rika only appeared briefly while V's appearance are few and Unknown is literally not there or non-existent.

Still hoping that they'll decide to continue and not end it in chapter 40. Anyways, good read and I like it!

This is completed people. For anyone who's interested in reading the rest of the chapters in English for free, visit the site below:
https://bato.to/series/79331/invitation-of-the-mystic-messenger

(copy and paste the link, if it doesn't work and I figured i share this for people who wanted to read more!)

Users who are viewing this thread