Ireon Ending - Ch. 17.2

Why is the manhwa so bittersweet ??even if it has a happy end, it still break my heart.and I can’t say i don’t love it.

I can't wait to see what happens after this, what makes Candy say those things when he returned to the correct time 😮

@Fuzzbox
What do you mean by the "things he says when he returns"? That Jinwoo is cruel for asking the younger version to break up early? Or him asking Jinwoo to tell him to go away, so he can start letting go? I think both make perfectly sense. He asked for the break up in the first place, but only because he felt they were over and hoped Jinwoo would prove him wrong.

But maybe I'm not getting what you mean.

@Lorraine After Jinwoo said he should break up with him, Candy asked why he didn't stopped the break up - why didn't he grap his arm and ask him to stay... After that he said "I have no right to say that"...
Meaning Candy realised something himself during his trip... since I didn't see what he realised I assume he will somehow understand their relationship in the next chapter :)

@Fuzzbox Okay now I get what you mean. I figured that he said that because he had initiated the break up, but I guess there could be more to it.

omg my feelings are just all over the place 🙂🙃i don't want this manhwa to end!

Users who are viewing this thread