IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 24

There's something about this webtoon that's so satisfying. With most time travel stories the FL seems to forget her grudges. But Iris doesn't forget and she executes her revenge ruthlessly. We're in chapter 24 and there doesn't seem to be any clear romance, which is nice since rereading all that happened to her before makes my blood boil. I just want to cheer her on so much. I can't wait for the uncle, cousin and previous husband to get what's coming for them.

Fed-Kun's army
1ka4ul.jpg

Double-page supporter
@NEly I feel you about work. Some people are seriously horrible and accuse you over nothing and then threaten you when your just trying to do your job. Worst is when they say you can't even do your job and start swearing at you and refuse to listen.

I'm at least glad I have nice colleagues and a manager who understands people are shit and have nothing to do. I still hate customer service

Aggregator gang
I like think I like the previous chapter better!
Seeing Iris slap her aunt like that was awesome :)

Supporter
I don't remember who Anakin is in this...

I've searched my felling and i don't know it to be true...

I like this chapter more than last, it lets her play them all against each other and act out her revenge.

Lol i just found that you were use the Indonesian translation as the raw
And im an indonesians dont know there is Indonesian Translation on Webcomic loll

Im stupeeedd

When you catch up the translation and you are just waiting for more
obiwan.jpg

yeah, just find it funny the number of Star Wars reference here

Jesus Christ- the whole family is weird.
Her cousin stole her man, her man tried to kill her, her aunt is super abusive and her uncle is close to being a killer. Wtf

So what did the prince just stand by as she was killed in her previous life even though he promised her step-brother to watch over her while he fought on her behalf? Even now how is anything he did help? She did everything on her own, including getting the fabric store's help through blackmail and bribery for the warehouse thing. Seems like in her previous life the prince might have sent that single servant to protect her toward the end and both (servant and Iris) died. Also, did war break out too or what was with the arrows and fire filled death? The step-brother seems to be one the "four heavenly kings" (Opal) for sure so why did everything get to point of her dying. Poor Iris I hope she doesn't end up with the prince b/c he cares the most about getting the crown and nothing else. Based on her previous life if someone can't fend for themselves completely he would not like/help them much.

If I was Iris I'll write a real last will and hand it over to someone she trusted and that stands higher than those leeches she has as family. Just in case, so they wont get away with it.

So.. her maid knows where her brother was?? LOL. Anakin Skywalker--

So her brother's finally showing up next chapter?

FINALLY?!

Users who are viewing this thread