IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thank you but didn't you say that you'd do a chapter or two every other day? Don't over do yourself and get burnt out :eek:

@NEly as for how to screenshot all the pictures for the raw i think you should use a google extension that screenshots the whole webpage instead of just what is on your screen u can either try "Easy Screen Capture - save & send screenshots" or Full Page Screen Capture i would use the second one cause the first one gave me some issues, but yeah if the raw is in a long strip format instead of you actually clicking next to go to the next page, then you can use this to screencapture a full webpage rather than what is on your screen then all you have to do is crop out what you dont want, idk if there is a better way i just know then when i wanted to translate manga for myself personally with google translate thats what i did

Supporter
So like jol2002 said there are programs that capture rolling screen shots, but since the original is online in this case, you should just grab the original source images to begin with. Open dev tools on a browser (commonly F12 if you don't want to bother with the menus) and go to the Networking tab. Sort by file type, and grab the images. (Right click > Save as..) Or just use a dedicated program (or a browser script) that downloads them automatically.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over how high her mouth is placed. If it was moved just a tiny bit lower it would be fine, but currently I am getting Clannad VN flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
so the duke is the step bro? different hair color tho

How you do this? You like clean and typeset so well. Your translations are great. Nothing from your scanlations is off-putting, and for a one-man team, that’s unfathomable. Like, tf? That’s so much work. How? Also, thank you.

@mogima no no. She’s calling him “oppa”. General term to call older males. I think they were close when they were children. But as far as I’ve read.... there’s no backstory to that (yet).

@saenahonce 🤭 yeah. And I’ve never used photoshop or the like before this. 😂 but bear in mind, this is a webtoon. Theres not a lot to clean besides the text bubbles and sfx (i just ignore the more annoying ones). But I do stare at some pages.... cause it just “doesn’t sound right”.

@GruntZone360 yeah. But I already cleaned chp 5 & 6 yesterday. So.... might as well TS it today. 😆 cause 1. The duke’s finally hereee and 2. The smartphone arrives at last.

Ahhh. No one realised I used fabric merchant on one page and textile store in the other. 😂

Aggregator gang
Wow. How did they not all burst out laughing when she said she was in love with the Duke that's literally RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER hahahaha

@Mogima trust me.... both of them look kinda alike. Even I get them mixed up sometimes 😂

Duke Valenciaga is NOT Anakin everybodyyyyy. 😂 stop shipping FMC with Anakin.

Dex-chan lover
@NEly to be fair tho, all the guys's face looks the same. difference in hair style/color only.

and maybe body size.

Users who are viewing this thread