IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
the electrical yet magical smarthphone without any wifi, wlan or even an adaptor. i wonder how it will play out. maybe like that one Isekai with Smartphone?

Dex-chan lover
So, in this world, people from Earth get "Reincarnated", while items from Earth get "Spirited Away" and land up in the distance past?

Dex-chan lover
Going to agg site to check comments? Respect!

Though that being said, why would you go there to read comments??

Also, you change your name to @NEly now, was the previous one your IRL name? 😂

Edit:
Oh yeah forgot to talk about the chapter lol
Spoil me a bit, does the smartphone got Siri on it? 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it'd be like a magic smartphone with gold filigree and arcane decorations and stuff all over it, like some Sheikah Slate shit. That's just a Samsung. It's not even a GOOD Samsung, that's a fuckin Galaxy A9. Those cost like a hundred bucks.

You want comments? Fine, this is my comment.

Does that count? Technically that was a comment, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao that’s so fucking stupid.. it would be useless, unless its “magical” for some reason

Nobody sensible expects daily updates lol. You can chill on the release rate and take a break even, you know. No need to rush out chapters at your expense (if true). Nevertheless, still thankful for your work.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I f I was reincarnated into a world without wifi/internet I would have gone crazy to get a phone.

But honestly what can she do with it in a world without internet or signal. Cuz whats the point if there is no content to go on or use. Also, she can't even call/text anyone since that seems to be the only phone or one of the very few. The more I think about the more it makes me wonder.

Thanks for the chap!! Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. It's actually quite interesting. I hope her relatives and fiance's family burn in hell. And I want to know about glendy(?) And why she protected iris.

(... iris is a good name but I can only associate it with Iris from Duke's Daughter...)

Double-page supporter
NIIOOOOCCEEEE xD

P.s. also thanks a lot for the daily update so so far! Enjoy your relaxation time!

@ABCsOfLife No. It doesn’t have Siri. Cause it’s samsung. 😆 koreans love their samsung.
But... it’s powered by magic (so no charging ever) and.... it has the Internet (well at least the Internet till the year 2021(in korea))

And yes. That was my irl name. 😂 idk. Maybe someone’s already stalked me.

Thanks for the super fast translations, but enjoy relaxing too! Burnout is a real thing
Also glad to hear your cat came back lol

And finally the smart phone! I wonder how it'll work in this world.

thanks for the chapter and take your time to relax :))

@ValKnight,
I read the raws (though didn't understand a word) it seems she has wlan and can google an by the last raw chapter, the duke build a other smartphone and they start texting each other

Users who are viewing this thread