IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 6

The comment about your cat entertained me! XD
I have a cat too, a male one. He likes to wander around the house, protecting his territory. Always come home with dirty fur from dust and or oil from the car 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
lol dood.. i feel you..
my cats are Maine Coon.. 3 of them.. (plus 3 more other breeds) and those 3 likes to go out and come back dirty AF.. pretty annoying tbh..
if i try to leash them they'll smell poop and pee.. kek..

LMAOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😂😂😂😂😂 i would honestly do the same. stan iris yall

OH MAN. SO HER BROTHER ANAKIN MIGHT BE REALLY THE DUKE VALENCIAGA NOW?

Since the fabric place was the one sending white roses. 😯😲
But why did her brother stopped sending her roses after that? Did he lost interest in her? He helped her in the background/secretly? Or is it cause she got married?

Anyways, FINALLY, the smartphone is here. But.. wouldn't it need a charger?

Why would she be surprised that people would consider modern day equipments as magical items ? like that is such an illogical question to have. Of course people would think it's magical because technology didn't exist back then (assuming the story takes place in what looks like a medieval european setting) so it was way beyond their understanding or comprehension!!

I just wonder what the heck is she going to do with this thing without any satellites or radio towers.

Unless it is just magic, of course.

Fed-Kun's army
does it come with the box, manual book, and more importantly, a charger? and sim card as well? the internet?

Aggregator gang
if she picked air pods then the title would be " IRIS - Lady with Air Pods"

Users who are viewing this thread