Iris Zero - Vol. 8 Ch. 41

Contributor
...did he have a little sister? I can't even remember anymore...

Wait, elementary schoolers, I know you're young, but it is NOT A GOOD THING if he's her boyfriend just for her body RIGHT NOW, and getting angry at someone pointing out that he isn't sends some weird messages. That's still below the legal age, even in Japan...

Dex-chan lover
It's been 9 months. What happened? Did one of the lead characters became pregnant and they had to go on a break?

One of the best stories out there.

And as of this chapter, I hope it's all a misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
This made my day. Thank you, Biamam Scans!

Let's just hope the artist's body can hold out for more than 3 chapters this time... <.<

Group Leader
Do8rzf4W0AAunFN.jpg:large

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder what the reason they meet will turn out to be.

@Ceiye they are angry about him indirectly dissing their bodies too. Which is weird too but point is they know it is a bad thing so you are misreading it a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Yaiii its continuing again...
Also I need to reread the last arc kind of forgot why Rei is now hanging around Tohru like that...

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Dook This manga has been on hiatus at least 3 times because of the health issues of the artist. (this time was one such time) The author seems committed to this artist, as they don't seem to have any intention to switch artists or switch to writing the story as a light novel. (for better or for worse) I appreciate the author's dedication to his artist partner, but I wish he'd switch to writing this as a light novel. The artist could still be the illustrator for the light novels, and it would greatly reduce the load on the artist, which would likely mean less chance of hiatuses due to health reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread