Iris Zero - Vol. 8 Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
The technology in the manga also progress while it is in hiatus they are now using smartphones ?

Me

Dex-chan lover
I do hope Takana's health holds up. Has it been said what the actual health issue IS?

Dex-chan lover
@Hikarie your right, i didn't even realise it just last volume they still using flip phones and that was only 2/3 years ago....

Group Leader
@GodGinrai Ah, that makes a lot of sense now. There's been quite a few manga on hiatus reasons recently due to poor health, think it's a about time the manga industry took a step back and looked at it's issues :/

Dex-chan lover
Probably the only one who went up to latest now and I hope this updates too :/ wait just a minute.. weren't we just in the part where Shinozuka says he doesn't care about Sasamori.. WHAT'S HAPPENING?! OAO though I do want to see the end to this too.. I wonder if Toru's sister has an iris too :/ It doesn't seem like it but I can't assume yet...Is not having an Iris genetics though that would be weird since Kei had one but Rei didn't.. I can only know when this updates..

Double-page supporter
@sakurabonx3 So it was actually her friend who could see trails who said "it's enough if we can just see him", but her iris wouldn't help for that, so by deduction it should mean that the sister's iris could help once they see him.

@GodGinrai @sakurabonx3 They're talking about the fact that they don't have any information about Yume's boyfriend beyond his appearance from seeing his picture, so they can't narrow down who they're looking for as Hijiri asked, but they're confident they'll recognize the right person once they see him directly.

Users who are viewing this thread