Iris Zero

Dex-chan lover
I should have time this weekend to get a copy of this uploaded, since it seems the old groups doing it all moved on. Last group was Underdog, and they shut down last summer.

Double-page supporter
I really wanted more chapters ;/ gogo Sensei, go draw...

Damn. It will end soon
Hope the ending will not be rushed!

Contributor
For all those wondering about the manga's releases, it hasn't been dropped. The artist (Hotaru Takana) has some chronic illness and is unable to work.

Dex-chan lover
There is at least one more ch, not sure if there are more because I got tired of looking through those huge ass magazines. Think it was in the nov issue.

Double-page supporter
reading until ch.3. So, a student get scrutinize by other student because he have no iris, but a teacher scared she'd get scrutinize by student because she have iris? wtf kind of logic is this... ... ... oh wait, teenager... now it all make sense...

Dex-chan lover
Been a while but no, the reason the teacher didnt want to be known she had a Iris was due to the generational gap were the vast majority of people her age dont have then and she didnt want to be ostracized by then, she is on the same situation of Tooru but for the opposite situation.

@Ansh thanks. Im making Sad face tho. The series got me crying a bunch of times. the insight to emotions is top notch.

Contributor
This is the second time someone has posted a duplicate of chapter 40 mislabeled as chapter 41. Some other site must have it numbered incorrectly.

Power Uploader
Really sorry guys. The problem is that I got the chapter from madokami, and they put it up as a batoto rip. I guess even they can get things wrong.

Is there an actual chapter 41 or are aggregator sites getting the numeration wrong?

Double-page supporter
So, another duplicate of chapter 40 being posted as 41?

Double-page supporter
Can't blame them, really.

There are 2 chapters numbered 34. Here they're listed as 34 and 34.2 but originally there were listed on batoto as 34 and 35. If you check out the content, both of them show "34" on the title page, yet the credits show 34 and 35. I'm guessing the scanlators thought the magazine made a mistake or didn't realize this and so continued with the mismatch until chapter 38 which was listed as 39. Chapter 39 has the credits page showing 39 but batoto still listed it as 40.

So what's actually going on? If you look at chapter 28 and 29 you may notice that each of them is very short. I'm guessing they weren't planned to be that short, those 2 are, non coincidentally the last 2 chapters before the hiatus. It seems the publisher decided to just merge the 2 chapters for the tankoubon release like they should have been and long story short there are 2 chapters 34 and all these confusion....

If we want to be consistent with the tankoubon we should rename 29 to 28.2 and so on. Just in case someone is going to redo the scans....

Users who are viewing this thread