Iris Zero

Group Leader
What's the point of having an Iris when you can't even function normally as a human being.

Toru the chad has jackshit and he could still kick asses with his Conan Detective brain.

Had to reread to get a clue about what was going on....oiy. =/

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Its like i have to reread the whole thing every chapter update. Thats how slow this is 🤣

ivv

Dex-chan lover
still ongoing?
I really thought this series is long axed

Dex-chan lover
thats it...? 15 pages in 4 months? lol

or are we behind on translation?

so this is a story about a bunch of friends who lie and manipulate each other in an eternal power struggle fueled by the arrogance that each of them knows better than everyone else.

this story seriously pisses me off, we have a person who literally causes trauma in other students, trauma so great it causes them unable to use a biological function of their body, and then they forgive her immediately afterwards? and then she just fixes everyone's trauma by saying like 3 sentences to them? fucking hell this is insulting on multiple levels.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that Toru is not really an iris zero and his iris allow him to see the truth.
Any truth.
Every truth.
ALL the truth.

Dex-chan lover
methinks it's more or less implied that
his little sis is an iris zero too

could be wrong about that though

Double-page supporter
just seeing the comments theorizing about this means people are invested so i think i'm gonna have a good read !

Dex-chan lover
or are we behind on translation?

A pinned tweet by the artist mentions "episode 44" coming out around June 27th. Since I'm posting this in September, it should be behind by at least that one? Beyond that I'm not too sure how much further along it should be by now other than that I think the magazine it's in is monthly, so it probably isn't all that much further along anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread