Iroenose.

wasn't expecting this from the author of Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko... I blame America... 2 Bombs was clearly unnecessary

Dex-chan lover
@Dabaha I guess you did not know author had pretty hot rape manga

also mangadex allow this check the fact that they allow hentai here (check the setting)

le3

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh it's here~~~

But really, although it's sweet, this need hentai tag.....

Dex-chan lover
this one have nice story. it have ugly side of life so who come from Tomo-chan may can't handle it. But should get better score

Contributor
Added smut tag. Has peepee's and vagoos and an overal sexual tone with a minor. It needs a tag to distinguish it from the norm.

Also this deserves a low rating cause its a weirdly positive comic about pedo shit. People rate on if they like it, and most obviously didnt

Fed-Kun's army
Clearly says R-18 on the cover, so I'd say it deserves a H tag.

@Tcof Nowhere near as bad but now I understand why tomo-chan has a weirdly positive omake in vol 3 about a 13 year old being pregnant to a 16 year old.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how this manga tackles the subtleties of how things usually aren't what they seem at first glance. MC first sees a loli in a gucci jacket outside a convenience store, then, unexpectedly, learns she's actually homeless. He was a prick at first for not buying her something, but, unexpectedly, he gave her food and a roof eventually. The kid seemed pretty normal, but unexpectedly had a very tragic past. She is a kid, but unexpectedly, she is quite is quite knowledgeable and mature for her age. He is a pedophile, but, unexpectedly, did not sexually assault her. She had a history of being sexually abused, but was unexpectedly cool with him jacking off to her. She should be untrusting and wary of strangers because of her past, but unexpectedly started living with him. Life is full of unexpected things, and if you are afraid to explore and take everything at face value, you're bound to miss something beautiful, until it's too late. Finally, the most profound, subtle, and unexpected thing about this story is the fact that this manga, even while having the H tag, didn't have any sex, lolivag was even censored. 0/10 bichass author.

Users who are viewing this thread