Iroiro to Ookii Onnanoko

I love this new trend of mostly black and white but with colored eyes that seems to be popping up here and there. I really enjoy the style for it, don't know if I've just noticed it now or if it's the same person or what, I just really like it

Dex-chan lover
Yes.. keepem coming. Keep injecting me with cute romance manga. It keeps me going.

Double-page supporter
Shipping an actually legal relationship? Hell yeah, I'm down!

whats the deal with every manga having coloured eyes now? kinda makes the art look bleh imo

She looks like Hitomi-chan except drawn by another artist... I mean, still cute but it’s so similar that it’s a little weird.

Sorry I am not really familiar with current trends, but why are there so many black and white mangas with the characters having colored eyes?

To those asking, many of those with colored eyes in otherwise b/w stories are 'twitter' series or the like (pixiv, etc.)
Not all of course, it has occasionally happened for a while, but ime many of the more 'recent' cases of this have been from this type of thing. Often an artist who is releasing their own work, or producing on a somewhat 'smaller' scale.
Otherwise there are a few other reasons, but they are generally more on a case by case basis.

Oh, and thanks for this release, I've yet to read this but I'm looking forward to it, I love this guys other worm, and have really been enjoying some of these Twitter comics.

How often do these get released.... One of those you forget you even followed

Users who are viewing this thread