Iroiro Ushinatta TS Ko. - Ch. 41

Double-page supporter
Makes me wonder how he got accepted in this job, if she is a loli then shouldn't be legally working? unless he explained the entire story to the person and let them be accepted into the job. Hmmm
If short people could be discriminated against, how would they ever get independent, how would they get a job, how would they be expected to to survive?

Dex-chan lover
If short people could be discriminated against, how would they ever get independent, how would they get a job, how would they be expected to to survive?
I am not saying short people, she looks like she turned way younger from his original self and he still needs an ID to get a job, right? but we've never seen an actual ID or anything so she couldn't 100% get the job. It just makes me curious.

I am not saying she really is a loli or just really short, I just going off of she looks so young and how he originally looked, yeah it kinda does look like she lost some age so I assumed she turned younger instead of assuming shortness, my bad though if she really is just so short.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder how he got accepted in this job, if she is a loli then shouldn't be legally working?
Nepotism. His bro netted him a job through connections.
Is it legal? Good fucking question. But unless someone will decide to check his ID, no one will ever know. Police or inspectors probably wouldn't care to do so, since he doesn't look that young that he wouldn't be able to work there and the pay is likely below the taxable amount.

Dex-chan lover
Nepotism. His bro netted him a job through connections.
Is it legal? Good fucking question. But unless someone will decide to check his ID, no one will ever know.
Nepotism like usual.

It is most likely NOT legal but who knows, nobody will check his ID or question what age he is so he'll never be fired. But, this is a manga we are talking about so it has no correlation to reality whatsoever so it's all fine in the world they living in.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of family run restaurants in Japan. As in, a single family runs it themselves. So if a close relative refers a friend to said family. No paperwork exchanged.

Boss+cook = the dad
CAshier = mum
Assistant cook + bus boy = the son
Waitress = daughter

Dex-chan lover
Fellas,
I am happy to repot: Our girl has fallen.
Only a matter of time till they have babies.

Dex-chan lover
Realise that the only way you can get the cunny you deserve is by force! Share the cunny with your bro and you get double the power! Correct her for seducing you!

Double-page supporter
I am not saying short people, she looks like she turned way younger from his original self and he still needs an ID to get a job, right? but we've never seen an actual ID or anything so she couldn't 100% get the job. It just makes me curious.

I am not saying she really is a loli or just really short, I just going off of she looks so young and how he originally looked, yeah it kinda does look like she lost some age so I assumed she turned younger instead of assuming shortness, my bad though if she really is just so short.
Considering the doctor from chapter 1 knows about his condition, updating his id should never be even a problem, and it's not like he mentally regressed either.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the doctor from chapter 1 knows about his condition, updating his id should never be even a problem, and it's not like he mentally regressed either.
He needs to update his ID even if the doctor knew, he has a new gender entirely (F), if he still has his old ID, it would show male (M) and show his old appearance instead his new one, which would cause trouble for him in the future if he didn't update his ID.

as someone else said, it's nepotism; it wouldn't be very legal if he showed the manager/owner of the place his old ID looking younger and entirely different.

The legality here is just questionable and shady at best

Users who are viewing this thread