Iron Ladies - Ch. 109 - Why Are You Forcing Me?

Supporter
Good gob Allen, go sleep and come back with 5 more chapters tomorrow ????

Thanks for the release

68eeb173dd384ec74dfeeb6b809164f0.png

I read this the wrong way if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am sure Allen is going for job interviews just for the chance to do some scanlating while waiting. :-o

@tyli0 I think she meant it exactly that way, though. :D

@Tych Because you respect your teacher. Heck, my most respected teachers in retrospect are the ones who were absolute garbage and the strict ones. :-o They teach you how life outside the desks work.

Dex-chan lover
@Maala

I wouldn't argue that I was just saying the guy didn't leave a good impression at all
as a teacher, I am sure he would have still shit on the MC after the Alkaid terrorist
attack maybe he would have let up a little but he is dead and we didn't know a lot
about him other then Mu was a debate student of his that is all we know right the
only other thing that comes to mind is the foot fetish thing but that is all I remember
of that guy

@Tych Well, he did say his opinion on MC in one of the chapters (right before he died in the terrorist attack), and I dont remember it being anything than being strict. :) He just had his own viewpoint of the world and so did/does Mu Siyun.

It was more like a typical middle class viewpoint about someone from the poor class, despite said poor class was exceptional IMO, just like most of this manga is about frictions between social classes. (for me at least)

I'm just really curious about Ding Juan being the poorest grill yet she got heaven tier... Maybe lucky or some interesting background in the future...?

@tyli0
I think you read it the right way. Just look at that face you can clearly tell what shes thinking lol

I think how Mu referred to the professor here is linked to how he was telling pagoda that it's hard to kill a professor/scholar as there impact on the world normally out-lives them. Take greats such as Einstein, Newton, Nietzsche to name a few. Though long gone their work and words live on.

Dex-chan lover
noooooo!!! Allen dont rest!!! jk, thanks for the 7 chapter bonanza!!

Dex-chan lover
With bad guys, "Don't kill him" is usually a bad idea, whether you're saving them because of mercy, or revenge. It's better just to kill as quickly as possible, because you'll regret letting them live. Unless they have some sort of dead man's switch, and even then, the tradeoff might be worth it.

Mercy is nice in theory, but what it often does is just give you a lifelong enemy who will never give up on revenge.

@arcsalvo What if it's "Don't kill him so everyone else regrets that you left him alive and won't question you the next time." ?

Users who are viewing this thread