Iron Ladies - Ch. 129 - Out of the Way, I’m Starting…

Dex-chan lover
I think it's cool. Even his own fleet don't know which of his bodies they're talking to.

this author does good Cliffhangers. Finished the mini story with a lead into the next.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised at how many people didn't understand that he has 3 bodies atm

Aggregator gang
@allenallenallen333

Mu Siyun body that flew in space actually is
That was the puppet that he ate before when Merak was raided firsthand before. If you still remember female puppet that Immortal Goddess fought with Mu Siyun, that was the one.
He hid it in her Dragon Queen body and faking it by spitting the screw to ensure that the puppet was digested in front of public.

Aggregator gang
@albedo300
The main reason why I screwed it because I didnt use it for long time.
Now I already fixed it since it's been years from the last time I used it before.

i think the Dragon Slayer Alliance is in for some WTF moments. it would be ironic if copper mouth eats the ex planet lord.
Poor ex-Planet Lord , showed up as a giant bug with a bug army against the bug killers

ppl r going to be shock to see 2 soul tiers out there but I think hes going to merge with the dragon queen, or he will have another of the soul soldiers come out of him and have 3 soul tiers out there shocking everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the short haired Siyun was the Rank 1 puppet Dragon Queen consumed

Dex-chan lover
boy: "be my girlfriend"
girl: "do you have a Lambo?"
boy: "no"
girl: "then get out of my sight"
boy: *jumps down off a bridge, on the yacht, into helicopter, then away he flies.

Fed-Kun's army
how many chapters do you have waiting? pls dont keep me in suspense
does the publication have more RAWS or do we have to wait a week or two? pls answer

Users who are viewing this thread