Iron Ladies - Ch. 129 - Out of the Way, I’m Starting…

The normal one is from first purple doll mancine from prev chapter

@a27wolf He has none waiting, he just translates while eating dumplings. Raws are free up till' 180ish, past that, we will see how it will play out.

Dex-chan lover
im not really confused about the mu siyun clones im was a lil confused at the time line they were in last chapter... but when u said the things in the end page, then i get it... it just... just imagine he calling out all of his clone... 1 is the dragon queen second is the copper zhang thing third the shura thing... noe bad guys can fight this man...

before he got out of the cafe i thought that he is going to exterminate all the nobles instantly... cause all of them is invited no? so like then what? what will the next volume be about

I am actually not sure if there is a real and a fake Mu. Can't they be all autonomous copies of him and it doesn't matter which one is the original?
I don't think he could have played the music if that body was a fake, and since that body is dead (or is it?) I conclude that they are all interchangeably real.

Aggregator gang
to make life simpler, I'll just believe he can clone himself or something.
Haha that girl definitely got on his good books.

Power Uploader
ah so he is from planet saiyan thats why he become so strong ?

Double-page supporter
@QeDelphyn
Thats because he shared his mind to all his soul soldiers. If you still remember the 1st time he using Dragon Queen body, you will know that he can control both of them at same time. But, when he had mutiple soldiers, he need control it with priority list from highest to lowest one.

@hartex92
He can definitely use them as puppets, but I don't think that a mere puppet could become the Guardian Elder of the Shura Race, therefore at least some of Mu's soul has to be in all of the puppets (or whatever you wanna call them). And there might be a certain degree of autonomy resulting from that.

Dex-chan lover
Im all ready for the banquet aka massacre. I hope papa mu could lock them all within the planet so there would be no escape and finally for the dessert we could have the three-legged crow who betrayed the alliance.

After reading this again I'm starting to hate the Three legged Crow's. The way there admiral is talking shes talking just like the corrupted nobles.

Users who are viewing this thread