Iron Ladies - Ch. 151 - Unarmed, Honest People

After reading for a week here in mangadex. I just noticed that it has a comment section. LOL! Since this is my first comment here on this website, wanna thank our deadest scanlator alive, Allen! For translating this manhua! :D

Group Leader
n2m8LTy.jpg

Man, how creepy does your family have to be for a woman to be "Shared" with all the men?

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get how she doesn’t know what beiyang is when the whole universe has been shook by recent events surrounding them, including saving the princess whose wedding she’s here to attend. Perhaps she’s just in denial.

Dex-chan lover
How the could she NOT know who Mu id?! Its been broadcast 24/7 all over the fucking universe!?

But that slap... Felt good to see her get hit. Now! Lets see what kind of hurt our dear prince can endure.

Fed-Kun's army
Did I just watch this man tear another man apart like a piece of freshly baked rolls?

Sharing you with the family? I bet he also fucked his own mother and sister due to their sick mind. This family should be exterminated, they're sick.

Fed-Kun's army
Ditu (or whatever) beef with Daxia will only get worst.

well, it's not just painting now, but also things like sculture, potery and the like.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it was just a few of Mu Siyun's daughters on vacation with an operator instead of the dragon himself, what did he think was going to happen?

Dex-chan lover
Well, well. In some places of the world where there is a lack of women, it is cultural that once a woman marries into a family, that she be also shared with her fiancé's brothers. Obviously such is not the case here, so it goes down to...

In this case however, in such bullshit elitist noble situation where they want to "keep the blood pure", it leads to incest and other things, as we've seen with the British royal family. :)

(I've studied anthropology btw)

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Mu didn't stay with his old girlfriend. She seems like a mean, shallow gold digger. Also seems like she'd be a terrible mother too.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like the Ex didn't learn anything about politics or keeping up with universal events to not even realize he's been making headlines and the one the Anti-dragon Alliance is targeting. If the Ex marrying the son of the royal family means any man in family can sleep with her, doesn't that mean the same thing for Princess Pleides when marrying the king? Would explain part of why doesn't look forward to marriage. Although considering how corrupt the king and prince Ditu are, what makes the dowager think they'll honor any agreements they have with her for selling out Pleides and her step-children? Frankly, considering all the firepower they prepared seems more like they're planning on killing her off with the emperor and blaming Beiyang for that too.

Oh no, that means Pleiades Princess will get shared too.

Save her, Mu.

Users who are viewing this thread