Iron Ladies - Ch. 152 - Tell Foster Mother Who Dared to Hit You

Dex-chan lover
@czarnynight
I wonder if he has something like a metal sheet he takes with him where ever he goes for "collecting" his paint on. Then just welds it to the deck of his ship adding it to the beautiful mural, which of course should be later relocated to that one moon once all of the remaining "paint" in the universe has been properly used.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor kid has really been through some bad things, to be starving and filthy like that in a place that is supposed to belong to him...

Wow, that kid is really something. Crying while blushing while getting a neck massage by boobs while having a raging boner.

Right on grimy but clean, with bewbie love. Has the jade seal been missing since the end of the Last Emperor's Dynasty? @allenallen

Double-page supporter
Ok, I see whats going on here, while I called him full of shit last chapter, I guess if they tryed to murder him, it makes sense why hes a begger on the street. But he didnt even have a bodyguad ?

Well I guess falling into Beiyangs hands works out for the best, its a new possible ally. If MC plays his cards right.

Users who are viewing this thread