Iron Ladies - Ch. 164 - So What If I Kill You?

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried how Allen make this work fast

Thanks and Take care

Double-page supporter
Literally jaw breaking, that was satisfying, big sis ding yuan is badass

Thanks for many releases allen.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she couldn't paint the prince because it's copyright by MC.

Fed-Kun's army
mmmm, ripping something in two from their jaws has always been one of my favorite type of scenes in fictional series

Damn, I feel a little gay to feel so satisfied by Allen. :-s

But Im still lovin' it! :-D

What is this madness? Thanks a lot for not letting us hanging on a cliffhanger! Now get some rest 😘

Dex-chan lover
The thing about killing princes and elites is that if you really think about it, there are only a handful of "elite" people compared to the number of people that have to follow them in order for them to have power. If you just keep killing them, you'll run out of them eventually, and the people under them now have a good reason to fear you and to follow you instead of their now dead former leaders.

This is not a new concept, which is why history is filled with political assassinations, coup de'tats, civil wars, and other power struggles. Of course the people in charge would want you to think it's impossible to win. It's because they're afraid that it is possible, and that you could just wipe them out (seeing as they're small in number) and just take over yourself.

Double-page supporter
"thats your reason for telling me to to kill him?"...... "......not good enough" ~kills~

I approve. ~thumbs up~
Would of been nice if MC gave her the nod too ^_~

As for the goddess rankings.. well considering I judged Iron budda to have lost in the beginning chapters to 8 headed Insect (8 insect had her in a position to show she clearly won teh fight before the MC laid smack down on her ass with a chair) I had 1st Immortal goddess, 2nd 8 headed Insect, 3rd Iron Budda.
but its kinda interesting that Iron buddah admitted in recent chapters she didnt go all out in that fight? and considering shes even got upgraded equipment since MC became Admiral . I guess its sound to say Iron Budda has moved into 2nd place (or was always in 2nd place?).

Double-page supporter
@AngleBoi7 Yeah I believe you are right, I recall Iron budda was getting pissed Himeko was killing civilians, or trying to kill them (did she kill any, I cant remember?) I remember she was cutting trains in half that were full of passengers.

Actually, now that I think about it, I lol'd when I assumed Iron budda killed his girlfriend.. but turned out she was in hospital for weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread