Iron Ladies - Ch. 177 - Fresh, Angry, and Bold Teenager

Dex-chan lover
@Umetsu The typical "Katanas are far superior and razor sharp compared to european swords" crap. It's simply wrong in every possible way. You can sharpen even wood or plastic razor sharp.
If you really think a longsword or arming sword is by its nature just not sharp and katanas are always sharper you should wake up. Stop believing such a stupid myth and actually check stuff yourself instead of reading somewhere about the almighty nippon steel and taking that for a fact.

Thanks for the upload, hopefully this comment section doesn't devolve into political bullshit. It's sad to see how Himiko had to change her ways and become someone she didn't want to be.

See, this is what cheating or NTR does to women. They become timid, losing all the wild horse feeling. :-D

Contributor
@Kalec wow wow ou, hold your horses, man! I don't say "Katanas are far superior and razor sharp compared to european swords". Shure you can sharpened normal sword like razor and stuff. But you don't need so! Cuz, european sword(bastard, sweihander etc) more durable, heavier and have more iron inside! And can crash japanese_like swords like porcelain) I just speak about ways this 2 types are work and about how you CAN cut "without some form of a slicing movement", just by adding force and weight. Like you can do with kitchen knives).

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7, that's one part of why it hurts. When you look back at your ideals you have when you're younger, abandoning them in favor of enduring the hardship of growing up, realizing the truth of life, and so on.

Double-page supporter
"I would rather die of hunger than kneel down and wipe a nobles shoes" .......... um didnt a few chapters ago ?? you kneeled down and ...... oh well whatever. Moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread