Iron Ladies - Ch. 187 - Having A Clear Conscience

Fed-Kun's army
Himiko, you don't have any dignity, you colossal cuntasaurus. You led your army into an unwinnable battle to serve a boss you knew was a corrupt backstabber because you're a suicidal idiot who betrayed the oaths you swore to your subordinates and the only group in the known galaxy who dealt with you in good faith. You continually fucked up since the moment you made an appearance in this series and you let your ego kill you and all of your people at the end. You're even worse than the moral equivalent of the jackass who shoots up a school because (s)he wants a suicide by cop. Your actions have turned you into a villain every bit as vile as the Ditu fuckers who betrayed you.

If you truly, honestly, mean it when you say you have no regrets, then I hope for your sake that whatever afterlife you find yourself in is less monstrous than you are.

Group Leader
Ok, there are no excuses now, Allen. You have a whole week off... plenty of time to eat many delicious dumplings.

Have a nice break, thank you for your continuous translations for the past... I don't even know how long it's been.

Lol, someone ia bashing the art of iron ladies, pffftt

Thanks a lot allen, i hope your rl business goes smoooothly~

A whole week without our lord and savior...

PS. Are you also the allenallenallen333 that partially translated OK_Custom Voice Followers for Skyrim? If you are: Thank you (although the translation still hasn't been released...)

Users who are viewing this thread