Iron Ladies - Ch. 199 - The Sound of a Laugh Throughout the Universe

Airhead Blonde.
Mature Bluehair.
Childish Redhead.

And the explanation from Mu about their brain power while not fully focused on battle because they are draining modes.

She called her husband and got ignored, her step son and was told to fuck off, and only Mu's thought made her give up or made it see something? I feel like something's side change with her but won't accept it yet.

Immortal has been after Mu even before they actually knew each other right?

And our resident Redhead had been trying to become foster mother for a while now.

There is also when they were signing the contract that the Crow broke about mutual help. They said that the pressure they felt made them summit as a more powerful angel. (I feel like the artist forgot about this or is shrugging and say it's something they can turn on and off)

But let's say that with the Empress they do feel pressure if opposed to her or they feel pressure if they are close to... What was the rank? Heaven before soul? Still doesn't explain why the other admiral was also cowering... Might be looking to close to something that the artist forgot but still.

We just saw that a puppet that is weaker than Mu, that can only use 5% of his brain power, let's say of his true power if fully powered, and his laugh was heard through the universe.

This can be brushed off as just harem stuff, but, what if Mu has an aura much like the Empress' but not pressure but attraction? I mean they are the same/she's a part of him/his mind.

Could also be that they are tired as Himiko said. That she wanted to rise and defend but has just bent over and be stepped on, maybe the Goddess want to be taken care off by Mu/The soul tier angel as a... As a want of love? Security? Maybe a more primal instinct of angels to kneel to a soul their? Can be many things.

Also eaaaaarly on the girls said that they could see that Mu was a good man and that made him be loved by all girls.

Shit, really feel like I'm looking to deep into this but that really doesn't stop me, anyone feel the same way or alike and want to discuss this?

Dex-chan lover
Not great with math but was curious

Earths width by axis is 12,742 km x 830 = 10,575,860 km wide

Dex-chan lover
IQ = mental age/bio age x 100

so in that regard, how can his IQ be low? the puppet gotta be around 2-3 yo, his mental age was like 5 or something right? so his IQ is at least 200+ ... how is that low?

same reason there's so many child geniuses with high IQ, they are like 10-15 something but with the mental capacity of 20-30 yo... hence high IQ score...

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 no one actually uses the formula for IQ. When people say IQ they just mean innate intelligence. Just use context clues for how theyre using it.

Anyway, I love immortal goddess making fun of low IQ kid 😂

Low intelligent character is fun in Fallout series : )) (except Fallout 3, 4 and 76).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf0M1E0yxAU

Users who are viewing this thread