Iron Ladies - Ch. 200 - Battle Puppet Reveals Its True Form

Thanks for the translation!
Btw, can anyone explain what a formation is, what a formation master does, and how it applies to battles? I know they use the 8 trigrams to refer to a direction like people would use numbers on an analog clock with a face but don't get the rest.

The Anti-Evil Dragon alliance are in deep trouble. Wonder if the smart ones paid Mu the 60% he asked for. The twins should've learned being a paper tiger relying on another doesn't cut it with Mu. Should've warped while they had a chance instead of arrogantly ordering the elders to fire. The alliance is probably really in the red now consider they lost several fleets trying to invade Merac, declared war on Daxia making everyone part of it traitors, and now their shiny new big ship just got majorly damaged. All this from trying to go against Mu. Will probably be wiped out since Daxia will probably make him in charge of the three fleets to rein in and suppress the alliance. Heck probably in collusion with him to trick the traitors into exposing themselves even before Dowager used Pleides to have him put into house arrest and have forces close by since they put the Immortal Godmother, who's made it very apparent really likes him, to 'restrain and interrogate' him. Speaking of the alliance if Dowager is in charge of the big ship where is Emperor Ditu? Arrogantly getting ready to marry princess Pleides thinking Mu isn't a threat while under house arrest?

Thanks for your hard work allen. The Thanos snap was the greatest part of this chapter.

Thank you for another chapter allenallenallen333.

@Mathiason from what I understand formation master handles locating enemies and informing the iron ladies of those enemy.They're like oracle for Batman, overwatch for Arrow.

Allen, you are awesome man, keep doing the good job :) How you can get your dumplings soon.

I do not know what the feeling of loosing to a sentient cannon feels like, but I imagine its somewhere along the lines of firing a moon destroying laser without actually hitting any of your targets.

Double-page supporter
just realized in chapter 187 dragon queen said the cost to help would be the price of a few shots of the main cannon

Group Leader
this is so stupid
i mean every one is willing to be killed by villains than saved by good guys?????
everyone blames fleet warriors because they are fighting for people
i mean it just sooo stupid

Double-page supporter
Wait. Why was she surprised that he turned the main cannons into a battle form? Aren't they supposed to be her battle form to begin with? Being surprised about turning them into a puppet would make more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread