Iron Ladies - Ch. 203 - Friendly Greetings

Fed-Kun's army
And there you have it, foster father's confirmation that his bodies aren't 100% controlled by him.

best friendly greeting all daxia can give to that stupid alliance... its meaning is so deep.

Thanks for the translation!
I don't get it. If Xiao is a planet lord where does she find time to be a waitress and actress? Wonder if Mu recognized her as the waitress yet or as soon as met her. Either way would be a hoot if he mentions she promised him a date back on Merak. 😁 Personally I think if Princess Pleides wants to be in running for Mu's wife she'll need to become an angel too so will be able to fully understand and appreciate the pain her perspective daughters went through to become angels. Think it would be great if saves Mu from an assassination attempt and reveals that she got a special Light Silver metal rebirth second to only Dark Gold metal in secret with Immortal Godmother's help. That or her mother had her do it in secret soon after Qin Hui was engaged to the emperor so could protect herself and her brother when absolutely needed to. Bet the other Anti-dragon alliance members are envious that they couldn't get the universal greeting from all of Daxia. 😆 And I always thought it was "Ba na weep mini bon." along with a treat. Learn something new everyday.

Fed-Kun's army
They still dont realize that mu doesnt have any lustful desires

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoy these little abrupt shifts into comedy for a chapter. Is "friendly greetings from Daxia" the new "peace among worlds"? Love how the dog's the one that starts it, and then there are thousands giving the one-finger salute in unison throughout space.

The AI reconstruction of the professor being more on board with the protagonist than the man was while alive is pretty funny.

And oh boy, we get a girl with fluffy ears now! I was hoping for the waitress/actress to show back up again, because she's been great so far, and the ears are a nice bonus, whatever her manager thinks.

I don't criticize. On second reding I saw that the helmet of a dog's spacesuit was just a ball drawn over its head😂.

Dex-chan lover
Are you kidding me? No way do fluffy ears don't fetch top dollar in any movie you care to make.

Whoops, find out later that Lu is a different person from planet lord. Although when see planet lord in a jacket she looks a lot bigger with longer hair than the picture where see her sending money to let lake bombers' families live rather than be eaten by Copperhead. In picture she looks like she has a B cup, little muscle, and like a little office lady with short hair who doesn't get out much.

Users who are viewing this thread