Iron Ladies - Ch. 208 - Fleet Admiral Secretly Observes Talented Person

Oh fuck I can't believe you've done this.

Anyway that was amazing and I love how princess Lu just beat her spoiled ass like it was nothing. Also Gregor Mendel be damned apparently.

Isn't the mom is evil? Why her react like that? Kinda funny

Fed-Kun's army
@EaterOfBooks,
(Also, is it just me, or does it look like that red jacket is the only thing she's wearing?)
it is.

@Sandy, Probably more Neutral than Good or Evil. Her reactions are partly due to the same reasons Mu Siyun is the only thing she fears... wait a few chapters to know more.

@EaterOfBooks, @ AngleBoi7 I'm totally not going back and looking at the pictures in close detail now. Nope, not me. Got better shit to look at yup.

After this chapter, Planet Lord Shenshui

gintama%20up%201.png

Aggregator gang
@Sandy
Isn't the mom is evil? Why her react like that?

Based on this chapter, it seems like she and her planet are trying to remain neutral in Daxia's factional struggles, so she neither gets her (gotta hand it to him) husband metaphorically (via space fleet action) or literally NTR'd by the MC, or gets her planet and possibly herself plowed by the Dragon Slayer Alliance fleets, and she's very worried about her daughter being on a planet controlled by a Dragon Slayer Alliance aligned regent/dowager empress, since she believes that the Dragon Slayer alliance is probably about to completely secede from Daxia, and she's recklessly trying to get her daughter back to their home planet before this becomes a civil war.

Admittedly, the political situation isn't incredibly well explained in this manhua, but that's what I think the current situation is.

And she seems to be very interested in having grandchildren, as long as they have her family name. Also, just generally completely ok with interspecies romance and star-crossed young love (which explains her daughter).

She finally showed her ugly side huh, thought it was too perfect that she was caring and kind, seems like I was right.

Fed-Kun's army
Eater of Books, Anti-Dragon Alliance DID secede from Daxia. They even asked 3 Legged Crow to betray Daxia and serve them in chapter 197 while being televised. Told everyone in chapter 198 only attacking Daxia's fleets and that they wouldn't be harmed. Although that's a load of bupkis considering Ditu, the head of the alliance, and Pleides are supposed to be allied yet Ditu has been feeding hundreds of thousands of innocent Pleides civilians, with preference towards vets and children, to their beast puppets just to get them to move for a short time and acting like they can do with Pleides as they wish with no fear of reprisal.

Users who are viewing this thread