Iron Ladies - Ch. 216 - Beiyang’s Traitor

Man I'm finally caught up. I lost my cable sunday got it back this morning and i have been busy ready all the chapters of others I'm reading doing other things. I'm glad to binge on the I missed lol.

Wait.....The Thirteen Hens are still alive? Hhmmm~ well gotta ruin somebody's day might as well be the wannabe-birdies. 🤗

Beiyang can finally bury one of its hatchets after killing this traitorous bastard.

Also, did they say why immortal godmother is talking to one of her officers who happens to be in bedtime clothing?

I thoroughly enjoy these cultural notes, just a little sprinkle of knowledge, thanks for another chapter allen!

Contributor
look-son-a-traitor-ifunny-co-13933531.png

XL

Dex-chan lover
So uh... why are they chatting so much. Is this secretly Oprah? Am I getting punk Author?

Thank you

The story is getting more and more interesting
Please don't drop this series until it finished for how long god only knows
Although i'm missing mu siyun in action with his arrogance 😁

Sure is a lot of cool lore about hungry demon planet, wonder if we'll get a flashback to it at some point.

Thanks for the translation!
Let me get this straight. Mu helped free some Shura slaves from a known terrorist organization and was accused of crimes against humanity. Man-eating Eagle was a supporter of a Holy Race that was humanity's enemy, killed thousands of people out of some belief he could commune with gods, tortured and ate just as many, betrayed and sold out refugees and members of his own fleet, and he's put in a security position for a planet with a puppet body? What's Ditu thinking, the guy obviously has no morals or loyalty to anyone other than himself, and just as likely to sell them out as soon as he gets a better offer. Then again might be why he was in the traffic department after twenty years rather than in charge of one of the Dragon fleets. Seems to have the small fry mentality of him and his family doing stuff is just business as usual and clean fun while if any else does something remotely similar thinks they're insane and criminal. Hope Shenshui kills him considering he's a traitor who betrayed and murdered her husband amongst many others along with depriving a daughter of her father. Personally I think her husband only asked her not to kill in his will because was afraid she might die seeking vengeance against whatever killed him or running out of luck on the battlefield.

PS As for why the pajama stripes are always straight no matter the angle of the arms and legs it's because they're made with the miracle of futuristic technology to always be straight no matter the body's position! That or the artist cut and pasted a pattern to save time and effort while reaching deadlines. Don't remember what it's called when they do that but it's a traditional method for putting complex patterns that would take an extremely long time to do properly by hand with the right line thicknesses and placement among other things.

@AngleBoi7

So Immortal godmothers flirting and ridiculous questions with Mu caused Dou Zi to vomit a lot of blood to make a scene. So they ended up at the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread