Iron Ladies - Ch. 218 - Sword of State

I do not think its camo skin, the way it covers the mouth and a few other parts it might be a skin-tight mask. Only the commander is allowed to walk around looking like a metal mummy.

Dex-chan lover
Demon Suppression Tablet? I know it's an ability Siyun can use but didn't they only show Dragon Queen being capable of that?

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like he made another tablet with a drill bit for the bottom. Question is, did Mu summon it or was it a hello from reinforcements? Wonder if One Eagle is getting supplied power from somewhere else similar to what Bapu did with the spears on Cloud planet. Since Yuan is just observing for moment maybe she can find and take out whatever it is cause he shouldn't be able to do all that with whatever powers the puppet body alone. Otherwise they wouldn't need to slaughter so many innocents to get the beast puppets moving. Hope Shenshui is able to get up and make a comeback soon. Can't believe Mu kept the sword of state from when Yihue tried to arrest him for helping the Shuras rebel.

How exactly is this guy controlling gravity? He isnt even close to a soul tier and he has this much power. This area was also a terrible place to fight considering the lack of material here. Not like she would put it to full use considering she refuses to use missile weapons like a stubborn idiot.

Fed-Kun's army
That reminds me. Immortal Godmother is from the bureau that can pass out the Sword Of State. So did she give it to him while 'interrogating' him? Cause I find it hard to believe that they let him keep the one Yihuo planet lord sent with his sons to arrest Mu for several months ago unless they've been in cahoots and signed it over to him rather than reclaim it expecting something like this occurring.

Also, Mr. Obvious seems to have been bullying civilians to long to realize that not only is Mu not normal but a little too calm and collected to be worried about facing them and their beast puppets. Really, he hit a puppet body through two walls and at least seventy feet one handed, of course that's not normal.

@l3arg that was said just for mu to be able to use his battle form. Cuz, you know, Mu is the soul tier, and DQ just his puppet

Fed-Kun's army
I think the "camo faces" is just the artist way of doing "faceless mooks".

@lasvis, read better, they said "we are not part of Daxia anymore, so Daxia's laws don't apply to us".

@MaxReboBand, normal puppet body vs Holy Race's tech puppet body.

Aggregator gang
@AngleBoi7 i find that arguement HILARIOUS ... "were not a part of daxia so their laws dont mean anything" ... ok yea? doesnt mean you get a free pass? if your in Daxia territory and you kill daxian soldiers, and are openly hostile to daxia (just short of officially declaring war) then OBVIOUSLY they will shrek you to next week

thats like an american becoming a german national, then going on a mass murder spree in america, and saying "im not breaking any laws here, im not american anymore" ..... america will still shrek you 6 feet under

Users who are viewing this thread