Iron Ladies - Ch. 224 - Rap Battle

HURDUR!!
7jFgDWl

.... Couldn't help it...

I'll let myself out

what did he do to the bag of hot air in the brown suit? the one frame he has his hand on his shoulder and the next the guy's on his knees and MC has a slice of pie in his hand.

And the "hits" just keep a coming...

this series just keeps getting better & better

Thank You very much Allen!

somebody setup a wiki for iron ladies and this is what I found for Allen

https://ironladies.fandom.com/wiki/Allen

I can't stop laughing lol

@Koyomiya, but the Queen Mother there is of very questionable legality (or whatever it's called).

@Chocolat, the Brick isn't killing anyone, unless you count sperms as people.

Poor Bao, finally getting shown for the arrogant, selfish and delude man that he is. Seems the shock of getting patted on the shoulder by Mu was too much for him. And his rep is in the toilet now since he said that killing the heaven tier angels on Pleides would only take seconds and that if Mu had any strength he'd have broken out of custody. Guy needs to look at reality instead of his selfish dreams. Like praising the late Yihuo who turned himself into a King Insect, attacked Merak without provocation, and apparently had attacked other planets with his insect army as well resulting in the deaths of thousands or millions of innocent people which is a hell of a lot more a crime towards humanity and justice than Mu's minor rebellion against corrupt officials and their armies. Speaking of which, seems Empress Dowager is behind the times and news since she called Mu's Shuras slaves despite the fact it's been at least weeks since they were recognized as a fellow, free sentient species and is illegal to hold them as slaves anymore. Then again she's Ditu's lapdog and spreader of lies so if they say Shuras are still slaves so will she, and if they say roll over she'll roll over.

Btw, several of Ditu's garrisons have initiated a class action against Beiyang for illegal castration via brick smashing resulting in a majority of their troops being unable to sire children anymore. At least half had to quit the service due to PTSD and are doing choir as part of rehab although there are several issues resulting from none of the members being able to sing bass.

Users who are viewing this thread