Iron Ladies - Ch. 225 - Die On The Spot

sure thing...but what does it mean?? hehe, i laughted even not knowing the purpose

Interesting fact... maybe they ripped his arms off and showed them to his ***? and pic is cencoring that? 😂

Who do you think that guy is at the end?
Arnold Schwarzenegger?

i will be honest, most of the times i dont like chinese and korean mangas ( i know their name different but i forgot :p) but i like this one very much. i almost read all chapters with huge smile on my face

Aggregator gang
That's what happened to Expert Bao who just trashtalking but not even close to his Mu Siyun lecturer smartiness.
His lecturer albeit looking down on Mu Siyun, he still treats him as a rival in speech since he is the only one who can debate with Mu Siyun.
Mu Siyun in current chapter considered as the strongest Fleet Admiral with the only Male Angel who has Soul Tier rank, maybe in far future he will have equal opponents to have fun with it.

Aggregator gang
Ah, bye the way, I still remember how Allen3x feel on Ch.204 where Mu Siyun never interview EVEN ONCE yet they report on Mu Siyun achievement so far.
Thats how our translator feel when his interview failed, but since he got his interview success, its like in Ch.205 when Mu Siyun puppet having fun with 3-Legged Crow girls.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh my very interesting fact there Allen. Hmm... yes yes *nods* 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread