Iron Ladies - Ch. 33 - On the Deck

Thank you very much for the chapter!
I hope you continue this as I think that it's pretty good, and your release speed is absolutely amazing so far!

Woot, glad to see the punishment finally.
And I love that they wanted to censor it- they stream battles and shit yet this punishment was too much for them lol
Let that be a warning to those who harm his women.... especially any who would dare to attempt to harm his loli.

And another thanks to @allenallenallen333 it has been fantastic to read and not wait weeks...or months... or more to see more. And damn good work, especially given the speed at which you are cranking these out. Edit- Oh and glad to know for sure that you look here, near the start I wanted to chime in that I was enjoying your work but I didn't know how best to (aside from discord) after checking your site.

Group Leader
Allen, I really don't know how you manage to work on these chapters, read most comments and still deal with the world.
You're one incredible piece of super-humanity, good job for all you're doing, really.
Crush dem' finals and exams, they're not worthy to hold back the scanlators' Buddha ?

I was kinda skeptic about this series but the ruthlessness of this character won me over.

Dex-chan lover
@grandartillery I personally prefer the interpretation that MC is subjecting him to some really painful, literal ass-fucking. All recorded on live stream too.

High impact sexual violence, as the Chinese call it.

Group Leader
Damn, that MC can get brutal. And yeah, you give shit-people 2 chances to redeem themselves, and they still try to kill you, I don't mind if you rip their spines alive.
I'm just not a fan that the MC knows he's playing in the hands of the Core Alliance and he doesn't seems to care yet.

Dex-chan lover
What he does to these guys is nothing compared to the future.

At one point, he gives one guy the worst friction burn in history. He also gets to the point that he is nearly there most OP character next to OPM but with more forms than a Power Ranger Megazord.

Fed-Kun's army
Allen sama is the best. If people knew where you lived, you would get so many dumpling deliveries everyday lol

Allen, thanks for your postings.
Curious, why dont you monetize your website like all the TS, Meraki, etc?
I wont be oppose to it if you pick up more titles. hehehe ??

Sometimes an example made, will become the best two motivators in human psychology....................pride and fear.

Users who are viewing this thread